Range User Course (Online)
Silvercore’s Online Range User Course is specifically designed to meet the legal training requirements of ranges and range users. This course increases the safety of all range users by teaching the fundamentals of firearms safety and common practices at ranges.
Through this course you will gain knowledge and confidence to participate safely while still having fun at the range as well as receive the foundation to prepare for Silvercore’s Range Safety Officer Course and become certified at your local range.
This course covers
- Fundamentals of Firearms Safety
- Required and Recommended Safety Equipment
- Most Commonly Used Range Safety Rules and Procedures
- Health Considerations
- Emergency Procedures
- How to Legally and Safely Transport and Store Firearms
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by an experienced team of firearms instructors
- Access to Silvercore instructors for assistance and clarification throughout the course
- Certificate issued upon course completion
- The Law Society of BC recognizes this course as an accredited educational activity for continuing professional development (CPD).
Online course fee
- Only $65 CAD (+ GST)