Silvercore offers you the fastest and easiest way to master the rules of the range. With our online Range Safety Officer Course, we take you through everything you need to know to act as a RSO. Although each organization will have their own individual rules and procedures, this course can help you complement, enhance, and introduce you to the best practices for working in a gun club environment. Through this course you will receive the foundation of running the firing line for the safety and enjoyment of all.
This course covers
- Responsibilities of the RSO and CRO
- Range Rules & Procedures
- Running the Managing the Firing Line
- Emergency Procedures
- Dealing with Malfunctions
- Legal Aspects
- Resources including sample templates such as:
- Range Sign-In Sheet,
- Range Inspection Checklist,
- Range Safety Briefing,
- Range Accident Report, etc.
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by an experienced team of firearms instructors
- Access to Silvercore instructors for assistance and clarification throughout the course
- Certificate issued upon course completion
- The Law Society of BC recognizes this course as an accredited educational activity for continuing professional development (CPD).
Online course fee
- Only $103.95 CAD (includes taxes)
Please contact the specific range that you desire to be authorized at, to ensure that this course meets their requirements. For any and all questions regarding legal requirements and licensing, please contact the CFO in your jurisdiction directly.
WHEN SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE ARE PARAMOUNT ©
- Online Range User Course
- A Valid PAL
- Affiliation with a registered range or shooting club
You will require an internet connection and a device capable to accessing the online training site. FireFox or Chrome Browsers are recommended.