Pacific Northwest Fishing Course (Online)
Silvercore’s Pacific Northwest Fishing Course was designed with the beginner in mind and is a must for anyone looking to get into the sport of freshwater fishing. This is a veritable A to Z of everything a new angler needs to know and includes information on how to safely and legally fish in beautiful British Columbia.
To provide you with the best, Silvercore’s course was created in partnership with the world renowned angler, guide and conservationist April Vokey.
This online course includes
- Freshwater fishing
- Fish species of BC including:
- Pacific Salmon
- Mountain Whitefish
- Fish anatomy & terminology
- Seasons & where to fish
- Safety while fishing
- Regulations & limits
- Fish tagging in BC
- Legal aspects
- Angling ethics & etiquette
- Catch & release
- Preparing your fish for eating
- Setup & use of equipment
- Basic knots and how to tie them
- Definitions & resources
- Train from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility to access using any device you like; compatible with tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops.
- Fully responsive
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by an experienced team of anglers
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course!
Online course fee
- Only $79 CAD (+GST)