This mini-course helps students understand the fundamentals of the Spey cast so that they can maximise their time on the water.
- Welcome to this Mini-Course
- Swinging, Etiquette, Steelhead and Safety
- Before the First Cast, Covering Water, the Loop Knot
- Grip and Stance
- Step One: The Lift, Step Two: Setting the Anchor
- Step Three: The Sweep, Home Position
- Step Four: Forming the D-Loop / Circle Up
- Step Five: Forward Delivery
- Troubleshooting the Bloody L and Creep
- The Snap T
- What’s Next
- Train from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility to access using any device you like; compatible with tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops
- Fully responsive
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by a experienced angler April Vokey
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course!
Online course fee
- Only $97
WHEN SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE ARE PARAMOUNT ©
*By enrolling in this course you understand that it does not include an annual membership to Anchored Outdoors or any of the extras/additional perks. This purchase only includes the online course content.