Join Canada’s gun club!
Joining the Silvercore Shooting Club, commonly referred to as the Silvercore Club, has many benefits. Not only are we accepted in all provinces and territories across Canada, we also offer:
- No waiting list for becoming a member
- Auto-renewal of membership
- Regular draws, giveaways and discounts from Silvercore.
- Regular discounts and promo’s from various retailers.
- Annual members-only fun shoot including grand raffle prizes.
The Silvercore Club was the first gun club in Canada, that received official RCMP approval for the issuance of ATT's. We have been successfully operating our club since 2007 and have undergone numerous RCMP screenings and approvals since then. Besides all the benefits already listed above, joining us gives you the peace of mind that your membership is backed and will not end with you on the wrong side of the law.
As a not-for-profit organization, our club supports our local ranges and communities by introducing our members to the many fine shooting establishments across Canada. Silvercore has helped members from all different backgrounds come together under a common interest. By joining our gun club, you will meet the Canadian Firearms Programs (CFP) issuance requirements in order to obtain a Long Term Authorization to Transport (ATT). With your valid ATT you will be in compliance with the CFP's requirements for restricted firearms purchase, possession and transport.
What you'll receive:
- A certified electronic Silvercore club membership letter and wallet sized card,
required proof for the issuance of your Authorization to Transport (ATT).
- North America Wide Liability Insurance, incl. with formal letter of coverage for those that require it.
- Meets 1,000,000 Public Liability and Property Damage requirement for hunting in the Fraser Valley Special Licence Hunting Area. (situated in MUs 2-4, 2-8).
- Discounts from participating retail outlets and partners.
- Full in-person and telephone support during normal operating hours.
Every Silvercore Club Member is covered by the Gun Club's liability insurance, which covers you across North America. This covers our members for property damage and bodily injury in the event of an incident as well as giving them access to our group Legal Defence Fund.
- Memberships are only $49 CAD (plus taxes) for 365 days.
New and returning members have the option to have a membership for 1 year or up to 5 years (and anything in between), this makes it easy to stay compliant without having to renew each year for your membership.
Memberships are a recurring subscription that is automatically renewed at the end of your billing period (ie. every 1 year, 2 years, etc.). The auto-renewal will be for the same billing frequency as the previous one chosen (unless a change to the billing frequency is requested) and is billed using the card on file from your last membership transaction. Auto-renewal helps to ensure that your membership and insurance stay valid and that you maintain continued compliance with the RCMP Canadian Firearms Program policy club membership requirements. The auto-renewal feature can be toggled on and off at any time by logging into your account.
Due to Silvercore Club insurance and member benefits, we are unable to refund memberships, for any reason, after the time of purchase.