Silvercore's training is approved and recognized through HRDC
Anyone over the age of 16 who takes a course with Silvercore which either enables them to work or improves their skills in a recognized occupation may be eligible to claim their course fees under the education and textbook tax credits. Contact us for your T2022A tax form and check out Canada Revenue for further information
Silvercore offers the best in training and defensive tactics.
Anyone wishing to be employed in the Armoured Car industry, must first successfully complete the Armoured Car Guard Course.
Our mandatory training includes:
- The Law on Firearms
- The Law on Use of Force
- Use of Force Model
- Tactical Communications
- Mental Conditioning
- Threat Assessment
- Revolver Training
- Empty Hand Defence
- Handgun Retention
- Tactical Considerations
- Scenario Training
Silvercore also offers optional training in:
- Transition to Auto Pistol
- Shotgun Training
- Advanced Decision Making on a Laser Training Simulator
- Advanced Scenario Training
- Advanced Empty Hand Defence
- Advanced Handgun Retention
Silvercore's Armoured Car Guard Course is Federally Recognized
Every applicant wishing to attend the Armoured Car Guard Course is required to submit a letter from an approved armoured car company authorizing their attendance.
Companies wishing to have Silvercore train their employees are encouraged to contact us directly. Silvercore is capable of sending it's instructors to your location to save you money on employee expenses.
Student are responsible for their own ammunition, and range fees. If using Silvercore firearms, ammunition must be purchased through Silvercore.
- Valid PAL
- Notice of intention to hire from a licensed armored car company
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Duty Belt with Holster and magazine or speed loader pouches
- Duty Firearm
- Magazines or Speed Loader (minimum 3)
- Any required personal safety equipment (ie. knee pads, wrist brace etc..)
- Any medication as required (ie. inhaler, epi pen etc..)
- Letter from medical professional if you have a pre-existing medical concern