February 26, 2020
The Silvercore Podcast Ep. 13: If you aren’t happy with how you performed yesterday, do better!
The Silvercore Podcast
In this episode, Staff Sgt. Mark Horsley talks about world class coaching technique, reaction time and mental strength. Learn special coaching techniques that successful police departments use to get their officers hitting the their mark, under stress, every time.
This episode is brought to you by GLOCK. If you want to win some sweet GLOCK swag, you can enter as many times as you want in the month of March 2020 by liking, following, subscribing, commenting and tagging a friend on Silvercore’s Instagram, Facebook or YouTube pages. There is no limit to the number of times you can enter as each action is another entry into the draw.
If you want to get your hands on your own Gen 4 Glock 19 for free, as well as other firearms and fantastic prizes, from Poco Military, Reliable Gun, Kent Outdoors, Dlask Arms, Drummond Shooting Supplies and more, go online and check out the Silvercore Postal Shoot which is free to enter and open to all valid Silvercore Club members.
Summary of Rules
- To enter Silvercore Advanced Training System’s (hereafter “Silvercore”) “GLOCK swag giveaway” (hereafter the “giveaway”) like, comment, subscribe, share, or tag a friend on Silvercore’s Instagram, Facebook or YouTube page.
- Entries for the giveaway will be accepted between the event dates of March 1 – 31 2020. By April 10 we will have collected everyone participating and one (1) recipient of the “draw gift” is picked randomly from all collected post entries. As entries will be closed on March 31 2020, any received thereafter are voided for this draw.
- The “draw gift” recipient will be contacted by the same method they entered via Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and will require a response from the recipient within 2 weeks of the announcement. If Silvercore does not receive a response within these 2 weeks or if the recipient doesn’t meet the requirements to be able to receive the gift, a new recipient will be drawn by Silvercore from the entries collected in that same period. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Names will continue to be drawn until such time as all of the GLOCK swag has been given away.
- The giveaway can be entered an unlimited number of times between March 1 and 31 2020.
- Silvercore staff members are excluded from entering the giveaway.
- Silvercore retains the right to cancel the giveaway or change the giveaway rules and draw gift at any time without prior notice.
- Some draw gifts will require the recipient to be in the possession of a valid PAL license and/or be aged 18 years or older.
- Draw gifts may not be exactly as shown in the images portrayed on advertisements for these giveaways. Draw gifts have no cash value, and are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other items or courses.
Looking for Show Notes of this Podcast? Read them Here!