Renowned shed hunter, Steven Drake, teaches his secrets to finding shed antlers. Whether your goal is to shed hunt for money or simply decorate your house, this class is for you!
Steven Drake is a professional hunting photographer and shed hunter. He spends a major chunk of the year scouting some of the most rugged and physically demanding areas in North America. Steven’s passion and experience finding shed antlers (also known as cast antlers) have helped to make him a better hunter and outdoorsman, as well as an exceptional teacher.
In this mind-blowing class, Steven shares over twenty years of experience. He covers everything from where, when, how, and why to find antlers, to what you’ll need to pack for your trip, ethics, trade secrets, how to sell to buyers and more.
- Before You Start
- Shed Antlers 101
- Why Shed Hunt?
- When, Where, and Timing
- Rules, Regulations and Etiquette
- What to do with Sheds
- Field Day
- Congrats! Here’s what’s next
- Train from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility to access using any device you like; compatible with tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops
- Fully responsive
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by renowned expert Steven Drake
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course!
Online course fee
- Only $147
WHEN SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE ARE PARAMOUNT ©
*By enrolling in this course you understand that it does not include an annual membership to Anchored Outdoors or any of the extras/additional perks. This purchase only includes the online course content.