Guide and outfitter, Yos Gladstone, teaches raft safety, preparation, river navigation, best practices and more.
Yos Gladstone is a long-time guide and outfitter in British Columbia. He started Chromer Sportfishing in 2005 where he’s gone on to guide hundreds of anglers into their fish of a lifetime.
Yos guides for steelhead on the coastal rivers of southern BC during the winter and spring months, and he guides at Langara Island Lodge during the summer.
- Getting Started
- Choosing a Raft
- Preparing for your Trip
- Packing for your Drift
- Getting in the Water
- Storing and Caring for your Boat
- What’s Next
- Train from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility to access using any device you like; compatible with tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops
- Fully responsive
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by a experienced guide and outfitter, Yos Gladstone
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course!
Online course fee
- Only $97
WHEN SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE ARE PARAMOUNT ©
*By enrolling in this course you understand that it does not include an annual membership to Anchored Outdoors or any of the extras/additional perks. This purchase only includes the online course content.