Grant Wooldridge is a fourth generation family boat builder based in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. He works tirelessly with his team to build some of the very best aluminum boats in the world, and thrives off the excitement and satisfaction of his customers.
In 1915 “Grandpa” Wooldridge (1896-1986) built his first river boat for Oregon’s Rogue River. It was the first time the river had ever been floated. The evolution of Wooldridge Boats has been laced with many firsts, like the first-ever trip up the Rogue River in 1947 (with a prop!)
- Getting Started
- Boat and Equipment
- Best Practices
- Reading Water (Part 1)
- Reading Water (Part 2)
- Understanding the Features and Handling of Your Boat
- Target Fixation
- Parking the Boat in Shallow Water
- On The Water Scenarios
- Congrats! Here’s what’s next
- Train from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility to access using any device you like; compatible with tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops
- Fully responsive
- Study whenever and wherever you are
- Review the course material as many times as you wish
- Content created by Grant Wooldridge, 4th generation boat builder from Wooldridge Boats
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course!
Online course fee
- Only $97
WHEN SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE ARE PARAMOUNT ©
*By enrolling in this course you understand that it does not include an annual membership to Anchored Outdoors or any of the extras/additional perks. This purchase only includes the online course content.