The Silvercore office is closed during all Statutory Holidays, and for winter break. Holidays for 2021 include the following:
- New Years Day – January 1
- Family Day – February 15
- Good Friday – April 2
- Victoria Day – May 24
- Canada Day – July 1
- BC Day – August 2
- Labour Day – September 6
- Thanksgiving – October 11
- Remembrance Day – November 11
- Christmas – December 25
Our classes still run during this time and can be enrolled in on our website by viewing our calendar here.
Below are some quick link resources to assist you in finding the answer to your questions with some of the commonly asked questions:
- Looking for a member letter? See your Member letter and Member card
- Need to renew your membership? Renew here
- Need to turn of your auto-renewal? See our Club FAQ with step-by-step process on how to turn this off here
- Need to cancel / transfer your booking? Refer to our system followup email subject line “Important Information About Your PAL Course” or “Important Information About Your CORE Course”
- Need a retest? Book online here. If you purchased the online firearms safety course, you are eligible to receive a free retest; talk to your instructor about how to do this.
- What is my course is cancelled? We will notify you via email of any changes to your course, whether that means location change, postponed course, cancelled, etc.
- Need to reset your password? Use our password reset feature here (submit twice to ensure you receive the request for reset)
- How do I access my online training? Access your online course after you’ve logged into your account here
- Technical issues: For any technical issues such as errors with logging in, purchasing a course/merchandise, accessing your online course, etc. Please clear all browsing data such as cookies and cache and if it persists, attempt using a different browser.