The Silvercore office is closed during all Statutory Holidays, and for winter break. Holidays for 2021 include the following:
- New Years Day – January 1
- Family Day – February 15
- Good Friday – April 2
- Victoria Day – May 24
- Canada Day – July 1
- BC Day – August 2
- Labour Day – September 6
- Thanksgiving – October 11
- Remembrance Day – November 11
- Christmas – December 25
Our classes still run during this time and can be enrolled in on our website by viewing our calendar here.
Below are some quick link resources to assist you in finding the answer to your questions with some of the commonly asked questions:
- Looking for a member letter? See your Member letter and Member card.
- Looking for member benefits? See discounts available and how to redeem them here.
- Need to renew your membership? Renew here.
- Need to turn of your auto-renewal? See our Club FAQ with step-by-step process on how to turn this off here.
- Need to change your payment details? After logging into your account, go to payment method and select ‘Add New Payment Method’. After entering in your details and before saving, click the checkbox to update your payment method on your active membership to continue auto-renewal.
- Need to cancel / transfer your booking? Refer to our system followup email subject line “Important Information About Your PAL Course” or “Important Information About Your CORE Course”
- Need a retest? Book online here. If you purchased the online firearms safety course, you are eligible to receive a free retest; talk to your instructor about how to do this.
- What if my course is cancelled? We will attempt to call you first, if able we will leave a voicemail, and we will also follow up to notify you via email of any changes to your course, whether that means location change, postponed course, cancelled, etc.
- Need to reset your password? Use our password reset feature here (check junk and spam after reset has been submitted)
- How do I access my online training? Access your online course after you’ve logged into your account here
- Technical issues: For any technical issues such as errors with logging in, purchasing a course/merchandise, accessing your online course, etc. Please clear all browsing data such as cookies and cache and if it persists, attempt using a different browser.
- Need copies of your Course Reports from PAL training? We can bring this up for a small administrative fee. Please send us an email and include your full legal name, DOB, estimated date of course and location if you recall it.