Sorry, there are currently no upcoming classes scheduled for this course. Sign up our waiting list to recieve email notification when course is available, or contact us for more information.
Silvercore is proud to offer the official Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR Course. This course is taught by experienced instructors with extensive field experience. Included in this program are a free First Aid & CPR Guidelines manual.
Effective September 1 2018, both Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid (EFA) and Standard First Aid (SFA) are recognized as equivalent to Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 1, also known as Workplace Emergency First Aid (WEFA).
About this course
- 6.5-8 hour course with flexible scheduling options
- Includes CPR Level C
- Provides you with a 3-year valid certification recognized in the workplace (you can take a short recertification session every 3 years)
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification (where local legislation permits)
You will learn
- How to respond to emergencies
- The EMS system
- The 3 key principles in First Aid – Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Wound Care
- Canadian Red Cross First Aid & CPR Manual NEW
- Certification card and optional wall certificate (or as required by provincial legislation)
- Only $95 CAD + tax
Sign up for the Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR course today!
- Comfortable and appropriate attire for doing CPR and other first aid skills