Sorry, there are currently no upcoming classes scheduled for this course. Sign up our waiting list to recieve email notification when course is available, or contact us for more information.
If you have purchased Silvercore's Online Firearms Safety Training, your re-test is FREE of charge. Please call our office to register your re-test time rather than booking it online.
- CFSC re-test $30 total for both written / practical
- CRFSC re-test $30 total for both written / practical
Please note that re-tests are done on Mondays at our head office in Delta B.C. only (unless you took your classes on the island then accommodations will be made for you). Exceptions may be made if we don't have an instructor available that Monday, or if we are closed for a statutory holiday.
- Both multiple choice and practical tests must be completed when re-testing the CFSC or CRFSC.
- No extra instruction or refreshers will be given prior to the test.
- Closed book. No coaching will be given during the testing.
- Re-tests are made by appointment only.
- Minimum government standards must be achieved to be successful, full stop.
- It is the students responsibility to be fully versed in the material and testing standards prior to attending a restest.
Direction from the Canadian Firearms Program
The RCMP CFP has issued the following directive in regards to the CFSC and CRFSC:
- All CFSC or CRFSC re-tests must wait 1 day (re-rest cannot be done same day as the original exam date) after the time they failed and must be completed within 7 calendar days otherwise the whole course will need to be re-done.
- If they fail a re-test, adults are required to complete the course in full. When re-doing testing after a failure, both adults and minors must redo the written and practical portions of the testing – not just the portion they failed.
- One piece of government-issued photo ID (Drivers License or Passport)
- 100% attendance in a Silvercore CFSC/CRFSC