If you have purchased Silvercore's Online Firearms Safety Training, your re-test is FREE of charge. Please call our office to register your re-test time rather than booking it online.
- CFSC re-test $30 total for both written / practical
- CRFSC re-test $30 total for both written / practical
Please note that re-tests will be facilitated where possible on the 2nd day of CFSC / CRFSC courses. Re-test students are instructed to show up to the class at 12:30 and complete their testing at 1PM unless advised otherwise.
- Both multiple choice and practical tests must be completed when re-testing the CFSC or CRFSC.
- No extra instruction or refreshers will be given prior to the test.
- Closed book. No coaching will be given during the testing.
- Re-tests are made by appointment only.
- Minimum government standards must be achieved to be successful, full stop.
- It is the students responsibility to be fully versed in the material and testing standards prior to attending a restest.
Direction from the Canadian Firearms Program
The RCMP CFP has issued the following directive in regards to the CFSC and CRFSC:
- All CFSC or CRFSC re-tests must wait 1 day (re-rest cannot be done same day as the original exam date) after the time they failed and must be completed within 7 calendar days otherwise the whole course will need to be re-done.
- If they fail a re-test, adults are required to complete the course in full. When re-doing testing after a failure, both adults and minors must redo the written and practical portions of the testing – not just the portion they failed.
- One piece of government-issued photo ID (Drivers License or Passport)
- 100% attendance in a Silvercore CFSC/CRFSC
||Silvercore Training Facility||Firearms Safety||320309|
||Croatian Cultural Centre||Firearms Safety||320208|
||Silvercore Training Facility||Firearms Safety||320766|
||Croatian Cultural Centre||Firearms Safety||321194|