Economical and with minimal down time
Silvercore offers group courses for organizations wishing to have multiple employees certified in the most efficient manner available. Passing this course (CFSC/CRFSC) is a federal requirement, for your staff members to apply for their non-restricted and restricted Possession and Acquisition license (PAL). Our RCMP approved course curriculum covers both non-restricted (long guns) and restricted (handguns) firearms. We offer this course over either 2 consecutive days or 3 consecutive evenings, including testing. Silvercore has extensive experience in conducting both small and large group courses, to help facilitate the training of new hires, store openings, team building and more.
This course includes
- Safety rules (ACTS and PROVE)
- Loading and unloading of 9 typical action types
- Firearms history
- Ammunition types (handgun, rifle and shotgun)
- Best practices for using a firearm in the field or at the range
- Carrying positions and cleaning principles
- Overview of Canadian gun laws and regulations
- Hands-on practice session on deactivated firearms
- Federal multiple choice & practical tests (CFSC – non restricted)
- Federal multiple choice & practical tests (CRFSC – restricted)
- PAL application package, to be submitted to the CFO by the student after successful completion of the course.
- Official RCMP CFSC/CRFSC course manual (free pdf)
- Age 18+ for restricted
- (Minors (12+) may only take the CFSC test to apply for a minors license)
- 100% course participation is required for testing
- RCMP requires that any retests are to be taken within 7 days
Silvercore’s training is approved and recognized through ESDC.
Anyone over the age of 16 who takes a course with Silvercore which either enables them to work or improves their skills in a recognized occupation may be eligible to claim their course fees under the education and textbook tax credits. Contact us for your T2022A tax form and check out Canada Revenue for further information.
Driven by experience.
Silvercore’s instructors have extensive experience in outdoor training, law enforcement, security, military and competitive shooting to better help you achieve your goals. Our team are members of the International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors and hold active certifications through various police agencies.
For details and pricing on group courses, please contact our office today!