April 2, 2020
Silvercore Podcast Ep. 16: Firearms, Optics and Equipment for New Hunters
In this episode of The Silvercore Podcast Travis Bader sits down with Silvercore pro staffer and hunter extraordinaire, Paul Ballard to discuss gear for new hunters. There are so many options to choose from it can be overwhelming, particularly to someone starting out. We cut through the clutter and explain what you need, what you don’t and where your money is best spent so that you can have a productive and enjoyable hunt.
We also discuss the Vortex Apparel Package, the Silvercore Club Shoot, and a number of other ongoing promotions and giveaways that you don’t want to miss out on! Listen to the podcast to learn how to enter for free and and check out our website for full details.
Want to Win a Vortex Apparel Package? Just follow these steps:
- Head to Silvercore’s Social Media channels ( Facebook, YouTube Instagram, Twitter) and comment with #SilvercoreVortexgiveaway to enter.
Don’t forget to Follow and Subscribe our Silvercore pages, tag a friend, and like the post for multiple entries.
If you have any feedback or questions that we can address, please reach out to us via social media or at 1-855-771-5837 or email@example.com. Finally, don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast, and while you’re at it, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Looking for Show Notes of this Podcast? Read them Here!
Summary of Rules
- To enter Silvercore Advanced Training System’s (hereafter “Silvercore”) “Vortex Apparel Package Giveaway” (hereafter the “giveaway”) Go to a Social Media Channel (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter) and comment with #SilvercoreVortexgiveaway to enter.
- Entries for the giveaway will be accepted between the event dates of April 2 – 16 2020. By April 22 we will have gathered participating entries and one (1) recipient of the “draw gift” is picked randomly from all collected post entries. As entries will be closed on April 16 2020, any received thereafter are voided.
- The “draw gift” recipient will be announced in the newsletter and via Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and will require a response from the recipient within 4 weeks of the announcement. If Silvercore does not receive a response within these 4 weeks or if the recipient doesn’t meet the requirements to be able to receive the gift, a new recipient will be drawn by Silvercore from the entries collected in that same period. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- The giveaway can be entered as many times per person as they’d like. .
- Silvercore staff members are excluded from entering the giveaway.
- Silvercore retains the right to cancel the giveaway or change the giveaway rules and draw gift at any time without prior notice.
- Some draw gifts will require the recipient to be in the possession of a valid PAL license and/or be aged 18 years or older.
- Draw gift(s) may not be exactly as shown in the images portrayed on advertisements for these giveaways. Draw gift(s) have no cash value, and are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other items or courses.