December 18, 2018
Calling all interested and potential Silvercore instructors! We have now opened instructor applications and are looking for qualified individuals across British Columbia to join our Silvercore team.
Why Instruct With Silvercore?
- We have been training and supporting instructors for more than 24 years.
- You will be set up for success both as a student and instructor as you will be learning from industry leaders in firearms training.
- You will have access to full support of our office staff.
- We schedule and fill all classes for you. Class lists and students packages are also all prepared for all instructors.
- Filing of course documents is completed for you and then sent to the appropriate governing bodies.
- A complete training aid kit is supplied for your use in classes.
The Finer Details:
- Individuals are required to go through a two-day training course with one of our master instructors located at our head office in Delta.
- Shadowing of currently licensed instructors is required.
- Applicants will be expected to teach and grade part of a course to Silvercore students. Instructors performance, in turn, will also be graded by a master instructor at the same time. This allows us to ensure instructors can teach in a comprehensive manner that is conducive to all students.
- Applicants will learn different teaching techniques and factors that can influence learning for students.
- Candidates will learn different practical examination techniques and go over a review of both the CFSC course and the CRFSC course.
- Final certification will be authorized through the RCMP based on the examination and recommendation of the master instructor.
Signup to receive our monthly newsletter, and receive promotions, coupons, and advance notice of our upcoming training sessions in your area!